Welcome to Faculty I – Electrical Engineering and Information Technology
Thank you for your interest in our university, we would be happy to welcome you at our faculty. Every year, students from different countries study at University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Hannover. Faculty I – Electrical Engineering and Information Technology is one of five faculties and situated on the campus Ricklinger Stadtweg. It offers a highly quality engineering education leading to a bachelor's or master's degree.
Offer of English courses
The general language of study is German. However, every winter semester the faculty additionally offers a selection of technical and non-technical subjects which are taught in English language. This offer is especially open for our international students. For an overview of the English lectures in the current winter semester please see study options.
Study Programs in German
Gernerally, a bachelor program takes 7 semesters to complete, including a practical placement. The degree programs taught in German are accredited and internationally recognized. Study options in the bachelor degree program include standard and dual-track programs for Electrical Engineering and Information Technology.
- B.Eng. Electrical Business Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronics
- B.Eng.Technical Editorship.
- B.Eng.Electrical Engineering and Information Technology with six specialisations in: Automation Engineering / Process Informatics, Electrical Drive Engineering, Electrical Power Systems, Computer Engineering, Electronics or Smart Communciation and Wireless Systems.
Master Degrees (3 semesters)
- M.Eng. Sensor and Automation Technology
- 2. M.Eng. Electrical Power Distribution and eMobility