Offer of English courses
The general language of study is German.
However, every winter term the faculty additionally offers a selection of technical and non-technical subjects which are taught in English language. This offer is especially open for our international students from our partner universities. For an overview of the English lectures in the current winter term please see under study options.
Study Programs in German
Generally, a bachelor program takes 7 semesters to complete, including a practical placement. The degree programs taught in German are accredited and internationally recognized. Study options in the bachelor degree program include standard and dual-track programs for Electrical Engineering and Information Technology.
- B.Eng. Industrial Electrical Engineering (EWI)
- B.Eng. Mechatronics (MEC)
- B.Eng. Technical Information Design and Technical Communication (ITR)
- B.Eng. Electrical Engineering and Information Technology (EIT) with specialisations in:
- Drive Technology (EAN)
- Energy Power Supply (EEV)
- Automation Technology / Industrial IT (ATP)
- Engineering Informatics (INI)
- Electronics (ELK)
- Smart Communications and Wireless Systems (SFT)
- B.Sc. Applied Mathematics (MAT)
Master Degrees (3 semesters)
- M.Eng. Sensor and Automation Technology (ESA)
- M.Eng. Electrical Power Systems and E-Mobility (EEE)
For further information you can contact the International Faculty Office of Faculty I.
Viola Wedekind - email: viola.wedekind at hs-hannover.de